I had 2 years lived in a Canadian family, my landlady had a cat was 15 years old...yeah...she was pretty old but very lovely. I will never forget she was sitting at the front door waiting for me at the late evening. It is my only experience of living with cat. Then she died one month after I moved away.
7 comments:
哈哈,要是給我太太看見,準會興奮得尖叫。(孩子出世之前,我們經常在街邊逗流浪貓;之後嘛,都是孩子的世界了?)
咁做乜唔好貓展呀? ^_^
d貓真係好得意呢
I had 2 years lived in a Canadian family, my landlady had a cat was 15 years old...yeah...she was pretty old but very lovely. I will never forget she was sitting at the front door waiting for me at the late evening. It is my only experience of living with cat. Then she died one month after I moved away.
貓貓呀~!
kawai...those cat are so cute!!! Although I didn't own any cat, but love all the pictures you took =)
貓呀貓呀貓呀貓
我差不多每次貓展都會去
主要不是看貓
是為家中貓兒購買貓糧
和看看有甚麼新產品和玩意
看見貓貓無聊又或者受驚恐被困在會場真可憐
Post a Comment